Cottonwood Family Float
Colorado Adventure For The Entire Family!
Beginner Class II-III
Family Rafting In Colorado
- Perfect trip for families with young children or seniors that all want raft together
- Trip offers some fun mild whitewater with opportunities for swimming
- Amazing views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range and wildlife spotting
- Limited Outfitters offering this trip and we usually have the river to ourselves
- Private beach for easy and quick river access right from the office
- This is a 5 mile trip with 1 to 1.5 hours on the water and only 10 minutes of shuttle time
- Minimum age is usually 4 with a minimum weight of 35 lbs
Plan Your Trip
2 Day Raft Trip Was Unforgettable!
“I went on the 2 day Gunnison Gorge raft trip and had the most incredible time. I've been on a few multi-day trips, but this one takes the cake. The guides were very skilled, knowledgable, and friendly. The views were unforgettable and rapids thrilling. My favorite part was the waterfalls on the second day.”
- Ivy Duncan
Arkansas River Tours made my first rafting experience so memorable!
“This was my first ever river rafting trip and Arkansas River Tours made it so memorable. Thank you so much for making me feel at home on the river!”
- Jessie Sisson
Can't Recommend This Rafting Trip Enough!
“I've rafted on some rad rivers before, but this was by far my favorite! I did the Browns Canyon full day trip with a couple of buddies and it will be a trip I remember for life. Even though the rapids were pretty intense, our raft always felt in control. The guides are top notch! Great communication, great people, and a great time. I can't recommend Arkansas River Tours enough.”
- Dayton Bieber