Cottonwood Family Float
Colorado Adventure For The Entire Family!
Family Rafting In Colorado
- Perfect trip for families with young children or seniors that all want raft together
- Trip offers some fun mild whitewater with opportunities for swimming
- Amazing views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range and wildlife spotting
- Limited Outfitters offering this trip and we usually have the river to ourselves
- Private beach for easy and quick river access right from the office
- This is a 5 mile trip with 1 to 1.5 hours on the water and only 10 minutes of shuttle time
- Minimum age is usually 4 with a minimum weight of 35 lbs
Plan Your Trip
Best decision we made, this rafting company was great!
“ Best decision we made, this rafting company was great! We took a Family Float trip as our introduction to rafting and it was amazing. Our guide Mike was THE BEST!!! He made everyone feel safe and a part of the experience. He helped us understand our roles, taught us so much, but most importantly made the whole ride fun!!! The ride was perfect for beginners! Thrilling and calming, a chance to take in the scenery. We also got to see a mule deer drinking on the shore! There are many companies to choose from, but ART was a great value and worth every penny. Every person we interacted with was kind and helpful. Avoid decision fatigue and pick this for your next rafting trip!”
- Jeff Sly
We did the easy ride for beginners. It was AWESOME.
“ We did the easy ride for beginners. It was AWESOME. We had the whole family ages 6, 11, 11, 2 seniors and 2 adults. Everyone there was really nice. Worth the drive from Colorado Springs to go to their Cotopaxi location”
- Rico Velez
This was the best thing we’ve done so far on our trip to Colorado.
“ This was the best thing we’ve done so far on our trip to Colorado. This was our very first time whitewater rafting and as a mom, I was quite nervous at the beginning. The guides (Tex and Kasen) were so reassuring and skilled that my concerns were eased and we all had a blast! This is a great outfitter that we highly recommend! The guides were fabulous, knowledgeable and fun to be with. We definitely hope to come again!”
- Danielle Tyson