Colorado Rafting – COVID Operations
COVID-19 Updates – As of May 3rd, 2021
Unfortunately, we are still living in a world with COVID-19 and the pandemic is something we still have to manage. The good news is that rafting and fishing are some of the safest and most fun activities to do during this pandemic! Since the start of COVID-19, a lot has changed and we will highlight the latest details below.
- State Mask Mandate – Extended to 30 days as of May 2nd. What this means for you is that you will need to bring a mask and it will be worn when you enter our facilities and during transportation. The new order does not require masks to be worn outdoors and we will not be wearing them on the river.
- Sanitized Gear – All rafting gear will be sanitized after each use.
- Digital Check-In – All reservations can be booked online and liability waivers are sent digitally to be completed prior to check-in.
- Transportation – Masks will be worn during transportation to and from the river with windows open until mask order expires.
- Vaccination – A majority of our staff is fully vaccinated.
- Private Rafts – Guest now have the option to book a private raft on any tour at check out.
Other than that, we are operating as normal with fun times on the river. We can’t wait for you to join us!