- MINIMUM AGE: 8 years old.
- CLASS: III-IV
- COST: $ 109.00 Adult, $ 99.00 Youth
- CHECK-IN TIME: 8:15 am
- LAUNCH TIME: 9 am
- MEETING LOCATION: Cotopaxi office
This exciting full day trip near Buena Vista combines splendid whitewater rafting with spectacular views of the Sawatch Range containing some of Colorado’s highest peaks. We raft through fun Class III rapids such as Pinball, Zoom Flume, the Staircase and the infamous Seidel’s Suckhole. This scenic canyon parallels the Brown’s Canyon Wilderness Study Area. We offer this popular whitewater rafting trip as a full day for groups of 6 or more and also as the first day of a multi-day Arkansas River overnight trip. Trip lasts about 5-6 hours on the water.
More Ways to Enjoy Rafting in Colorado
- Arkansas River – Bighorn Sheep Canyon
- Arkansas River – Royal Gorge
- Arkansas River – Multi-Day Trips
- Arkansas River – Inflatable Kayak Trips
- Gunnison River – Gunnison Gorge
Browns Canyon Rafting Photos
click any image to open photo viewer